Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Its soo....

....Very Awesome! so Awesome that I had to log onto my account to Comment; You will definitely make it big as you make more flashes. I love every flash you ever made everything you do is my type of Humor and your drawings are the best. x)

I love the Facial expressions in this flash xD, and the part where the guy in blue pants bit the other guys Erection. lol just can't stop laughing. I will be waiting for what comes out next =)

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Cool

Thanks that inspired me to cook my Noodles in my cabinet that I was too lazy to cook after watching this I loved It ;) made me hungry; and great fighting scene ^__^ nice work!

There she is!! TRIBUTE There she is!! TRIBUTE

lol.

I'm sure this was made to piss people off lol. Its kinda funny in a way I dunno why.

It really isn't about the animation maybe you just aren't a fan of "There she is"
(the original flash series.)

But really quite a funny thing you did here. There will always be people like you trying to ruin other peoples hard work by trying making this flash look bad.

Why don't you try a little harder on your own animations, or if you can't stand this series why did you even watch it you must be I really don't get it.

you must have homophobia even though this cartoon had nothing to do with a cat licking a dick, so anyway there is your 10 for putting your effort on one of the first senseless flash's I've seen to piss off the fans of this series.

even though I will be the first giving you a 10 you really don't deserve it.
bye.

Kill Blossom (ppg) Kill Blossom (ppg)

Not to bad.

The over all thing for killing a kids favorite character would be emotional but for older people like teens who grow up and realize they always hated power puff girls I'm sure this would be suitable for that age group.

The animation and the game was great for a first time, but you could use a lot of practice to get better, over all you did great job keep up your good work.

The Emo Kid Game 2 The Emo Kid Game 2

Hmmph...

Well I dunno, It kinda seemed like a stereo type for the idea of the game.

the over all playing it, well it could be fun if you really are into keeping something up or you'll fail. But it was alright I'd say you could make some really fun games since you have great Ideas I'm sure.

Umeko Gentle Vampire 2 Umeko Gentle Vampire 2

Yo.

Hey guys back off this isn't free stuff were talking, there is money to be made. see it more as a Demo Its full version must be awesome, this isn't for cheap eyes, This is Good animation and is meant to be paid for. there ^.^ plus it says demo soo why are you guys bitching. ^..^ I noticed that first thing, clicked on it and knew it would be short anyway. there ya go.

~Dax~ Sweet Summer ~Dax~ Sweet Summer

soothing too my emotions

Thank you, YOu have created a great peace, almost make me want to cry T-T 10/10 ty. i'm easily moved. Plus I almost went in a dream land, you really composed it well :P. T-T 9/10 ty.

DJ-Dax responds:

Thank You Very Much! xD

Nav - Terran (Mastered) Nav - Terran (Mastered)

Powerful beats

you have made quite a good mix, I loved it. o.o My speakers did too. I will give you 10/10 I Keep up the good work.

Nav responds:

Haha, your speakers loved it? That's cool!

Thanks for the review!

Thobuz - Sound of my dream Thobuz - Sound of my dream

Not bad

I like the tune of this Trance. good job.