~Dax~ Sweet Summer ~Dax~ Sweet Summer

soothing too my emotions

Thank you, YOu have created a great peace, almost make me want to cry T-T 10/10 ty. i'm easily moved. Plus I almost went in a dream land, you really composed it well :P. T-T 9/10 ty.

DJ-Dax responds:

Thank You Very Much! xD

Nav - Terran (Mastered) Nav - Terran (Mastered)

Powerful beats

you have made quite a good mix, I loved it. o.o My speakers did too. I will give you 10/10 I Keep up the good work.

Nav responds:

Haha, your speakers loved it? That's cool!

Thanks for the review!

Thobuz - Sound of my dream Thobuz - Sound of my dream

Not bad

I like the tune of this Trance. good job.

Tundra Tundra

Outstanding! Not from this world!?

Good songs come from good tunes, yours is just that. I love your Sound beat style. Its my favorite sound to hear in trance music, over 75 Percent of my favorite trance has that sound in it you and the tune! ooo..... o.o You keep up your work! Giving me knot in my stomach, are you from earth? o.o! never heard anything like this. soo awesome.

P.s. I was being sarcastic, litterally I don't really think your from another plantet ^.^ just love your creation and you.

Edo Repeated Edo Repeated

good, awesome, not from this world

:) oustanding. very great mix, With your mix, comes with great tunes, I love your choices of mix. too me IT seemed like something from another planet, I love it. *speaking of planets I hope there really is other life out in space xDjkjk

8!

[TMM43]Digital Abuse [TMM43]Digital Abuse

Superb

I heard your song on that Robot on the front page. soo I decided to give you a review, and........."I LOVED IT!" 10- I'm not sure what Genre this is. :) but the beats were awesome, and how you preformed that morphed voice, anyway, It all was well composed together.! :)

Rising Hope *MixerMike* Rising Hope *MixerMike*

Sheds a tear

............. i'm speechless, you just did a very good smooth layback song, the pictures in my mind while this playing awwww its hard to explain, You are a great composer. *shakes your hand mentally.

Cruston responds:

Thank you very much, I will try to keep up the work! I'm working on another and I only get better after each one!

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Very productive

I personally like fast moving Dance music like this, from many I've heard yours sounds really great, it kept me awake, and nodding my head, I hope to see your music on in a music section someday, This is the type of music I am looking for i don't hear much like yours, your work is well done. You must have great talent, you composed this one well.

very inspiring also, I hope to make music fast moving like this, fast moving you are very constuctive, anyway good job, I said too much, x) your music blows my mind.

~EnV~Jump (Preview) ~EnV~Jump (Preview)

right on

my favorite type of sounds in this, the beats hit me literally, fast and not random sounding, I love your choices of how you composed this...... this is the kind of beats and tune I go for and certainly everyone else. everyone needs more of this. very good job.

You have skill of a true music composer. Excellent indeed.

"Basshunter"DJRedMoon "Basshunter"DJRedMoon

well done.

I love your choice of techno sounds, My favorite sound effect, Saw, one of my best,and that high pitched saw I LOVE IT ! I love fast moving, Keep up your good work, as you expand more, You will make progress and expierence, And hopefully make EPIC SONGS FOR US ALL :)