Kill Blossom (ppg) Kill Blossom (ppg)

Not to bad.

The over all thing for killing a kids favorite character would be emotional but for older people like teens who grow up and realize they always hated power puff girls I'm sure this would be suitable for that age group.

The animation and the game was great for a first time, but you could use a lot of practice to get better, over all you did great job keep up your good work.

The Emo Kid Game 2 The Emo Kid Game 2

Hmmph...

Well I dunno, It kinda seemed like a stereo type for the idea of the game.

the over all playing it, well it could be fun if you really are into keeping something up or you'll fail. But it was alright I'd say you could make some really fun games since you have great Ideas I'm sure.

Umeko Gentle Vampire 2 Umeko Gentle Vampire 2

Yo.

Hey guys back off this isn't free stuff were talking, there is money to be made. see it more as a Demo Its full version must be awesome, this isn't for cheap eyes, This is Good animation and is meant to be paid for. there ^.^ plus it says demo soo why are you guys bitching. ^..^ I noticed that first thing, clicked on it and knew it would be short anyway. there ya go.

GemCraft GemCraft

'Just what all the games on New grounds should be"

What you created was a game you actually spent time on, and actually making it fun to play. excellent ^^.

Punish Britney Punish Britney

haha

Fun game thank you. I always wanted to do that to Brittany. :) ty

Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0 Emo Pet: Dress Up v3.0

Great

Ioved this dress up game O.O i wish I had a long trench coat that I chose as my coat xD anyway thanks for the share. I like the kind of make fun of emo are the people who understand emo's those should be the rightful people to descriminate against emos, not the people who just blundtly do not at all understand why they act the way they do. anyway great I liked it.

Kill the Emo Kill the Emo

was it something a emo said too you?

I know this was made because you care and don't want emos to act like emo's or just really want to kill them for no particular reason....... But it was a great animation, but discrimination against emos, let emos be emo's ooops, I am a emo ^.^..... well good creation, i'll let you off.

BlEED I BlEED I

Ummmmmm

Well simpily I don't prefer these kind of games. o.o I guess i'm not much good at it, but not bad i guess,keep up your work o.o.

Deconstructor Deconstructor

pretty fun.

It was a nice beta for me, thanks for sharing. hope you make more fun games like this keep it up.

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

good I liked this game

I never got to rate in in the past and now i made a account and am now rating it, You did a great job. thanks . fun game.