Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

Its soo....

....Very Awesome! so Awesome that I had to log onto my account to Comment; You will definitely make it big as you make more flashes. I love every flash you ever made everything you do is my type of Humor and your drawings are the best. x)

I love the Facial expressions in this flash xD, and the part where the guy in blue pants bit the other guys Erection. lol just can't stop laughing. I will be waiting for what comes out next =)

HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle HappyNoodle Vs SadNoodle

Cool

Thanks that inspired me to cook my Noodles in my cabinet that I was too lazy to cook after watching this I loved It ;) made me hungry; and great fighting scene ^__^ nice work!

There she is!! TRIBUTE There she is!! TRIBUTE

lol.

I'm sure this was made to piss people off lol. Its kinda funny in a way I dunno why.

It really isn't about the animation maybe you just aren't a fan of "There she is"
(the original flash series.)

But really quite a funny thing you did here. There will always be people like you trying to ruin other peoples hard work by trying making this flash look bad.

Why don't you try a little harder on your own animations, or if you can't stand this series why did you even watch it you must be I really don't get it.

you must have homophobia even though this cartoon had nothing to do with a cat licking a dick, so anyway there is your 10 for putting your effort on one of the first senseless flash's I've seen to piss off the fans of this series.

even though I will be the first giving you a 10 you really don't deserve it.
bye.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

. . . I

I'm speechless, I thought I've seen the best.... but yours you seem to hit all the marks more than the ones that are supposedly popular. This is how a real flash should be; you have your own style and keep it. a lot authors out there working on flash for great quality but forget one thing; a top-notch story line that is deep like yours.

I am looking forward to watch much more of your work; outstanding job SamBakZa .

.&amp;lt;3 .<3

Very inspiring Thanks.

There aren't many flashes like this one; yours is unique, I wish more flashes were made like yours. Even though it was Inspired by someone else you have talent to show the theme and story line very well with just music and vision. Loved it.

Thank you.

Dr. Katz parody [ADULT] Dr. Katz parody [ADULT]

wasn't so bad.

You did well, the animation was great. Also It wasn't one of those random erotic flashes, you actually put some effort into this with the Raise thing haha well that was great.

I Swear To God I Swear To God

Heh

Nice concept. To bad It wouldn't work on a guy.

__we miss U mr rodgers!!! __we miss U mr rodgers!!!

Excuse me

hate to break up your little Celebration for all the little 100% proof Heartless immature bastard punks rating this down there. G-red your full of yourself stop pretending. you mom didn't teach you anything ^.^ hahaha you little punk bitch you are full of yourself.
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV yes down there ^.^ you guys are heartless to be laughing at this. perhaps in time you will grow up in to Retarded Mutants making fun of others, and when you die, we'll be making fun of your asses XD hahahahahahhahahaha

anyway! Animation - 6/10 It was pretty good. and the backgrounds, I see you put alot of effort in this animation. anyway, I really didn't enjoy it, I watched it but it was disturbing. I thought It was A true tribute to Mr. Rogers ^.^ you are classified as a haeartless Basterd Eddie- Balin

eddiebalin responds:

0how dare you put down the gret g-red

I will hunt you down and buttfuck yur mother

agan

gayfuck

Virginia Tech Shootout! Virginia Tech Shootout!

One word- Disturbing.

The Fact that this is on Newgrounds is what gets me. even though it is in the bastard section. ^^ yep you are deeply a Heartless bastard for sure. 3/10 the three for the animation. despite the story.

Don't let it happen... Don't let it happen...

Powerful message

Great animation. and the message was very deep. I liked it keep up the good work.